Due to our trustworthy partners, we are pleased to offer the most optimal options of cargo shipment for our customers:
- Freight of full container load (FCL) cargos to all possible destinations;
- Freight of consolidated less container load (LCL) cargos to all possible destinations;
- Freight of over-sized cargos;
- Freight of danger class and temperature regime demanding cargos.
- Freight with the special containers of all kinds: 20‘, 20‘FR, 20‘RF, 20‘TC, 30‘, 30‘TC, 40‘DV, 40‘FR, 40‘HC, 40‘HCPW, 40‘CS, 40‘HCRF, 45‘, 45‘CS, 45‘RF, Open Top, Flatrack, Platform, Reefer, etc;
- Freight of cargos: door to door.
- Extra insurance of cargos;
- Consulting on sea freight issues.
Containers from the USA (Atlanta) and Savannah (Georgia State) are shipped daily: full container load and less container load cargos to Lithuania, Germany, England, the United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan (transit via Lithuania applying trains and trucks). We offer terminal service in Kaunas.
We organize customs clearance for the freight of the third party cargos via German sea or airports to the other European States.
It is beneficial for importers as a result of that:
- there is no necessity for the import VAT as there is payable only customs fee;
- Customs fee is not charges for the transport expenditure if Germany is a country of destination;
- Customer may freely dispose the obtained consignment;
Concerning import procedure:
- Procedure 42000 is carried out via German fiscal agent;
- The goods cleared in Germany obtain the status of the European Union ones and data relating to them are included into the import Intrastat invoice report.
- VAT is charged according to the regulations in the 2nd part of the 3rd article related to the law of VAT in the Republic of Lithuania. If the importer is a company belonging to another country of the European Union – then according to the VAT law in that country.
Requirements set for importers:
- Has to be registered VAT payer in the country of origin (in this case in Lithuania)
- Can not perform any activities which are charged with VAT in Germany.
- Can not possess any subsidiary or another residence in Germany.
- Goods have to be of the third country origin and be shipped to another European Union country than Germany, and they have to be shipped to another country straight away after the completion of import procedure.
Technical data table including sea containers (download)